As summer is coming to a close, many of us are looking at our year end goals and asking ourselves how am I going to do what I want to do, whether it’s about money, career, relationships or health. Sometimes seeing just how far we need to go can feel overwhelming and we can lose confidence, feel discouraged and even go into fear.
We all know that operating at this level will never get us what we want, because, “we get what we focus on most”. So if we are operating from a mindset of it’s impossible, too much work, I don’t know how, I don’t have the money or the support, then that’s exactly what we are going to get. It’s a spiritual law, the Universe always gives us what we ask for.
The Problem: According to Dr. Bruce Lipton, to author of The Biology of Belief, 95% of the time, we are operating from the subconscious level of our mind, so our “little child” is running the show with lots of negative self talk and dis-empowering beliefs that are meant to keep us safe.
This voice keeps us from the having clarity and confidence to do what we really want to do. My client put it best in our session a few weeks ago when she said, “When I don’t have clarity, I get muddled and go into a dark place.” Can you relate to this?
So what do we do to get clarity?
I have a process called The Six Pillars of Awakened Prosperity System
- Pillar #1 The Dream where you create your vision. It’s where you want to go. If you don’t have clarity about what you want and where you want to end up, how do you expect to activate the power of the Universe? How will others know what you want so they can support you? This is so crucial. It’s where you start.
- Pillar #2 Discovery is where you get clarity about who you are, why you are here, what you came to do (your purpose and mission). These are huge concepts that create your foundation to your integrity, your platform and your values. This is also where you identify roadblocks and challenges.
- Pillar #3 The Leap is where you simply make a decision and work through the fear around it. You don’t need to know how yet. This is where The Voice will get very loud telling you every reason why you should play it safe. You certainly what support here.
- Pillar #4 The Plan is the point that you create the actual steps, your team, develop systems, you analyze, whether it’s your health, your money, your business or your relationships you are working on. This is where you will also want help from experts and a mentor. Don’t try to do this on your own.
- Pillar #5 The Dance is where it begins to get fun because you are finally implementing and testing. This is all about making mistakes and this is where you learn and grow. This is also where you will want to have support so you don’t give up.
- Pillar #6 is Mastery. Yes, at one point we finally reach mastery. You have mastered the task whether it is creating wealth, getting out of debt, creating a business, writing your book and becoming a bestselling author, or taking charge of your health.
What happens when you reach Mastery? You will have a new dream and begin the whole process again. You are invited to schedule a complimentary Discovery Session to help you reach those year-end goals with clarity and confidence. Isn’t it time to create wealth, make a difference and live a life you love?
Katana Abbott, CFP®, is a Life and Legacy Coach™, and founder of the Six Pillars of Awakened Prosperity System™, the proven step-by-step process that shows you exactly how to create wealth, make a difference and live the life you love. To get your F.R.E.E. Video Course and receive her weekly money, mindset and manifesting articles on attracting more wealth, joy and ease into your life, visit www.smartwomencoaching.com