In my last tip on Smart Women Talk Radio, I talked about how Clarity is the Secret Confidence, Wealth and Happiness. I then took you through the six step process I’ve used for me and my clients to create wealth, make a difference and live an outrageously joyful life.
Today, I want to go deeper on this idea of Clarity – because it really is the key to all of this. Thought leaders and many of our wealthiest and successful people in the world have figured this out:
- In his book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, bestselling author Stephen Covey, talks about “starting with the end in mind” for a reason.
- In the book and the movie The Secret. the main theme is the Law of Attraction and You Get What You Focus on.
- Mike Dooley – creator of Notes From the Universe says, “Thoughts Become Things – So Chose the Good Ones!”
When we are clear about who we are, why we are here and what we are here to do in the world, miracles begin to happen and we can tap into the power of the Universe. This is why I begin with The Dream in my Six Pillars of Awakened Prosperity System.
We all have Dreams, but so often, we get so bogged down with life that we forget what they are. We forget who we are and why we are here. Your Dream should be Big and Bold and it should be filled with emotion, so you can see it and feel it. You should know what it is by focusing on it daily.
So here is an exercise for you to do so you can begin to get clear on your dream. Over the next few weeks, I will taking you through different exercises you can do to become super clear about who you are and why you are here at your soul level, so you can begin to literally manifest miracles effortlessly in your life.
The Dream Exercise:
Step 1: Visualize
Today, I simply want you to take a minute to close your eyes and imagine that you are looking in a mirror 3 years from now. Imagine that you are looking in the mirror and you cannot get the smile off your face. You are in a state of total joy. Everything is going fantastic for you. You are vibrating at a whole new level of vitality and joy.
Now, when you turn around to begin your day, I want you to think about what has to be happening in your life for you to be so happy. For example: Who are you today? Where are you going? What does your house look like? What car are you driving? What are you doing for a living? Who are going to meet? Who are you in a relationship with? What do you look like? What are you going to wear today?
Step 2: Affirmation
Take a moment to write down what has to happen between now and three years to make these things happen. You don’t need to know how to do these things, just write down what would need to happen or change. Write these in present tense and under the three categories below. Here are some examples:
- My life is joyful, abundance and effortless
- I go to yoga three times a week, and love riding my bike through the wet lands each morning
- I enjoy traveling, speaking and writing
- I love my home on the lake – my life is a vacation every day
- My daughters are thriving and creating their own joyful lives now
- I love going to weekly concerts with my husband. We are closer than ever!
- I make time to enjoy deep relationships with close friends by planning dates in advance.
Money and Work
- My business is running without me.
- My virtual team takes care of all the details!
- I am focused on doing what I love 80% of the time, and it’s paying off because my business is thriving.
- We are on track with our financial goals and update our financial plan quarterly.
Step 3: Activate the Law of Intention:
Now print out your affirmations and put them where you can read them daily so you can stay focused on your Dream. Begin taking action and working through any challenges.
Step 4: Partner with the Universe
Don’t try to force things. Simply state your dream or goal. You never know what the Universe actually has in store for you, so leave it open to being “even better or even more”. So many times we think way to small or our Ego is trying to protect us from really asking for what we want and are meant to do.
Step 5: Believe, Trust and Watch for Magic
The secret is to get really, really clear about what you want and why you want it, focus on it daily, turn it over and trust. Once you do, the magic will begin and you will literally be able to manifest effortlessly. You’ll want to keep your Miracle Journal.
Katana Abbott, CFP®, is a Life and Legacy Coach™, and founder of the Six Pillars of Awakened Prosperity System™, the proven step-by-step process that shows you exactly how to create wealth, make a difference and live the life you love. To get your F.R.E.E. Video Course and receive her weekly money, mindset and manifesting articles on attracting more wealth, joy and ease into your life, visit www.smartwomencoaching.com