Posts Tagged ‘life purpose’
As an entrepreneur, I absolutely love working from home. I spent my first 10 years working from my car, door to door in sales, and the next 20 in a corner office in corporate. My dream was to turn my vocation into my vacation, so I have created a new work environment that for me is perfect.
I live on a lake and am surrounded by gardens at the end of a private road, so I have peace and serenity. During the long winter months, I lead spiritual life purpose and adventure retreats to Costa Rica. My husband and I even have a villa in Panama five weeks out of the year…again, surrounded by rain forest, ocean and serenity.
This was no accident. My husband and I have worked very hard over the years to be able to live this lifestyle today. We created our first financial plan in our 20s, began investing into our retirement plans, and have been very thoughtful about our relationship with money.
Through my husband’s career, he has provided the health insurance and his retirement, includes a pension plan. These have been a foundational piece of our financial planning. This gave me the opportunity to take more risks and become an entrepreneur.
I think owning a business is one of the best ways to create wealth. It is not, however, for the faint of heart or for those with little or no funding. Studies show that many women use their savings, even 401 (k) plans where they are hit with penalties and taxes or even their credit cards to fund their businesses. To do this right, it will take planning, time and money to create a truly successful business.
Almost every successful entrepreneur has experienced all or most of these steps in creating a successful business:
- Worked very, very hard doing what others refuse to do to make it work.
- Stepped out of their comfort zone and take risks.
- Hired a consultant or coach who so they could “learn the system” saving years and years of trial and error.
- Experienced huge failures, lost money, made money, lost it again — but they did not give up, and they finally figured it out.
According to GoForFunding, many women entrepreneurs are an average age of 40-60 years old because they have had previous careers in other areas. Their primary goal is not monetary reward but rather personal satisfaction and community involvement. Many of them are educated and assemble into groups in order to pool business ideas and resources together. This is the idea behind our free Smart Women’s Coaching Community. You don’t need to do this alone. If you aren’t a member of our free community yet, you can join us now by visiting SmartWomensCoaching.com
Being an entrepreneur is very rewarding. I believe it’s one of the best ways to actually get paid to do what you love while making a difference in the world. The secret is:
- creating systems
- leveraging a team
- and creating a business that can run without you or at least virtually!
If you want to talk about your dream, feel free to schedule a complementary session with me at www.talkwithkatana.com This is my passion, and my purpose in life so I’d love to hear from you!
Let’s assume you have your fun list. The question then becomes, how do you make time for all of this fun, especially when our lives are already so busy?
First of all, I want to emphasize the importance of including Fun into your life every day. How often do you spend your day operating from a state of auto pilot, that you totally miss out on even the simple pleasures of life?
One of the easiest ways to “find more time for fun” is to simply learn how to be present or in the moment. Science shows that we spend 95% of our time operating from our subconscious mind, or from a state of auto pilot, and only 5% in our conscious mind. I remember driving my car while talking on the phone one time, only to find that I had missed my exit miles and miles back and I had no idea where I even was anymore. I’ll bet you have had a similar experience. I certainly wasn’t driving consciously.
Secret #1: Spend more time in your Conscious State of Mind:
- By simply learning how to become conscious or present, you will expand time simply because you will be able to enjoy more of it. For example, when you are walking, sitting in a meeting or or at your computer, simply notice your breathing and your body. Notice what is going on around you. Notice smells, sounds, and sights. Stop day dreaming and stay in your body. Starting your day out with meditation or yoga or a simple walk where you are really conscious can really help you become more mindful for the rest of the day.
Secret #2: Find ways to Combine Activities:
- When you look at your Fun List, identify ways to combine activities like fitness, family, friends, hobbies, travel, freedom and even work. I call this system the Perfect Life Filter and here is an example: I need to exercise and I love going to yoga, so I could invite my daughter or a friend to join me for yoga. This way, I can spend time with my loved ones and also create time for self care. One of my favorite ways I have combined my Fun List is by leading my Costa Rica Retreat which allows me to travel and experience adventure, yoga, nature, spirituality, fresh tropical fruits and to play with my friends and clients all in a tropical paradise. How can you do this for yourself with your list?
Secret #3: Take out your Calendar and Schedule It:
- Bestselling author, Harv Eker, has a story about filling up a big jar with these containers of water, sand and rocks. If you don’t do the process in the right order, all three items won’t fit. The secret is starting with the “big rocks”, then sand, and finally the water. His analogy of the adding the Big Rocks first has to do with planning your most important events first and this is the time for self care, loved ones and fun. I use a similar process in my Perfect Life Time System which is a time system I have used for 10 years made up of Perfect Days, Prep Days and Power Days. In my system, I suggest planning all your Perfect Days first because these are the days that will keep you rejuvenated, healthy and happy. They are the days you are focused on self care, family and fun.
So have Fun with this process. Stay mindful, combine your fun activities and be sure to schedule your perfect days and big rocks! Enjoy!
Each week, Vicky and I interview the most amazing men and women on our weekly radio show, Smart Women Talk. Last week, our guest was Expert Celebrity Branding and Writing Coach, Ruth Klein, and her topic was “How to Become an Expert Celebrity & Get Your Book Published”.
Ruth is a six time bestselling author who helps individuals become thought leaders while bringing their messages to the world. I was excited to have her back to the show to share her wisdom, because so many women I meet seem to have a book inside of them, but have no idea where to start.
Writing the book is an issue in itself. Many people choose to write the book first, and then look for a publisher or simply self publish. Each of these options can work, but you need to have a clear action plan. Ruth recommends writing a comprehensive “Book Proposal” which includes a marketing plan and your platform, as well as book comparisons, endorsements, and sample chapters.
This is the process she has used to become a six time bestselling published author and she not only teaches this process, but actually takes individuals to the Book Expo each year to pitch their book proposals to publishers. I did this in 2008 with two of my associates from Michigan who both ended up getting published. Take a look at their books which have taken on a life of their own.
- Elder Law attorneys, Andy and Danielle Mayoras, Trial and Heirs: Famous Fortune Fights. Notice the powerful branding. They wanted to create a way for families to begin the conversation on estate planning while positioning themselves as the experts in this arena. They have been extremely successful and were even featured in a PBS special.
- International leadership guru, Anne Doyle, Powering Up already had a huge platform, and used her book to take her leadership message to thousands of women around the world.
The book expo was a catalyst for all of this and an amazing experience meeting with agents, acquisition editors and seeing the publishing business up close.
One of the things that Ruth talked about on the show was creating your soul centered brand and becoming an “Expert Celebrity”. All of this has to do with your Platform and includes:
- What is your expertise and credentials?
- How many people can you reach?
Another one of my friends just received a publishing deal with Hay House, including an advance, and it looks like they have already asked her to write her next book. One of her secrets is the huge platform she has created through her network, including the assurance that we will all help her promote her book when the time comes. Publishers want to get their investment back when they give you an advance.
If you missed the show last week, and want to listen, just click the link here to listen to the replay. Don’t forget to Subscribe to Smart Women Talk through iTunes and access all 157 shows for free!
I am sooooo excited that Ruth has created a Free Video Series for us: The Anatomy of a Book Proposal, click here to access it now!
Ruth has also offered a complimentary consultation for those who want to talk to her personally or may even want to join her in NYC May 30-31. Email her at Rklein@ruthklein.com and add Smart Women to the subject line to learn more.
By Michelle Hutchinson
When I first made the decision that I was going to leave the corporate world and build my own business I thought “How hard can it really be? So many are doing it and making money.” My reality was quickly shattered when I realized everything that had to go into this venture. So when I found Katana and Smart Women’s Coaching® I was relieved. Here was someone who could help me.
Some of you may know this story but in the beginning I was Katana’s client. She was helping me build a business around training and efficiency, which is my specialty. It only took about 4 sessions together to realize that we would make a bigger impact if we partnered our skills.
Katana refers to this as Front Stage/Back Stage. We both have our areas where our skills are strong and areas where our skills are a little lack. So partnering really made sense. In fact, this concept of Front Stage/Back Stage is the exact process she used to create a million dollar business that ran without her, so she could retire at 48 to create the Smart Women’s Coaching Programs®.
So when I hear the word Solo-preneur I want to laugh. This word should not exist. You can’t do it alone. Let me repeat that…You cannot do it alone. There is so much to do with marketing, branding, attracting clients, and all the social media to name a few. Then there’s product creation and scheduling clients, teleseminars, Webinars….the list goes on.
And what about your mind-set? Who is there for you when you feel overwhelmed and can’t go on? Some of you may have spouses and friends that can help but they may not even understand what you’re going through. Ahhhhh
I don’t want to scare anyone – in fact what I aim to do is encourage you. Your decision to be an entrepreneur is an admirable one. You have a dream and you’re going for it and that should be commended. You’re an inspiration to others and building a path for future generations to follow in your footsteps. Good for you!
You’re an inspiration to others and building a path for future generations to follow in your footsteps.
My point is that if you consider yourself a “solopreneur” then stop. Find someone who compliments what you offer and build a partnership. For many coaches and entrepreneurs they have an ongoing stream of ideas and dreams but no one to carry them out. In that case you may need a VA or consider partnering with someone who has the skills that you lack.
You may be thinking ‘but I can’t afford that right now’, then I ask you to do this exercise:
- Go through a typical day or week and keep track of what you’re doing.
- Categorize the activities by “Tasks that I’m good at that make me money” and “Tasks that drain my energy and do not make me money”
- Take the second draining category and multiply that time by what you charge.
- This amount will tell you how much of your valuable time is wasted doing things that you do not enjoy and do not bring money into your business.
Example: 2 hours a day x 5 days a week = 10 hours a week wasted x $125 a hour = $1250 a week in wasted hours. Do you think you can find someone to work for 10 hours for less than $1250 a week?
You may be surprised that there are people out there who enjoy doing the things that you don’t like. And you may find that there are people out there who quiver at the thought of doing the things that you love. That’s exactly what Katana and I found. Some of the things that she enjoys doing, simply drains my energy thinking about them, let alone doing them. In return I have taken over many of the tasks that drain her energy. It’s a total win/win and we love it!
So reach out to others. Find a network of people either locally or globally for support. There are many Facebook groups and organizations that connect people. To name just a few, check out the iCoach Network, The Thrive Hive, and SheNowOrg.
And of course there’s Smart Women’s Coaching. We love to promote and help others succeed so if you’re not currently receiving our ezines please sign up at smartwomenscoaching.com , be part of our Smart Women movement and share this with your friends.
Please do not give up your dreams. In the very successful book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill he says “Temporary defeat is not permanent failure. It may only mean that your plan wasn’t sound. Build other plans and start over again.”
When you’re done figuring out what doesn’t work the next logical step is figuring out what does. Good luck to you and keep dreaming!
The Shift Network is hosting the Inspiring Women Summit 2013. Click the link below to register and learn more.
Written by Michelle Hutchinson
March is National Women’s History Month and Smart Women’s Coaching® has spent each day this month honoring inspirational women who have paved the way
for the rest of us. We’ve been posting them to our Facebook page and Twitter. Unfortunately, there are only 31 days in March and obviously more than 31 amazing women in history, so we won’t be able to cover everyone. We welcome you to add to the list by commenting below though.
There are no criteria to be on the list – except that they’re all women and they’ve all done something to open the doors for other women to pass through. Now, not every inspirational woman opened a specific career path for you but they all do have something in common and that is they didn’t give up. They likely took on a male dominated field and broke down the door to make their presence known.
Let’s take Sally Ride for example. Some of you may remember that Sally Ride was the first female astronaut who traveled to space on the Challenger in 1983. Sally may not have inspired a lot of girls to join the NASA program, but the fact that she took on a very male dominated field and won showed commitment, confidence, and a belief that she had what it took to travel in space. That alone is incredibly inspirational and I admire that.
Personally, I am inspired by those who don’t give up and never stop believing in themselves. One of my favorite stories is J.K. Rowling who was a divorced singled mother on welfare struggling to get by while writing a novel. She sold “a few” books about a wizard, maybe you’ve heard of them, and became the first novelist billionaire.
Another story of perseverance is Kathryn Stockett. If you’re not sure who that is she is the author of the incredibly successful book “The Help” which spent over 30 weeks on the New York Times best-seller list and turned into a successful movie that earned a few awards. Kathryn says she received like 60 rejection letters before someone agreed to take on her story. How many would you have received before giving up?
And probably one of the women I truly look to for inspiration is Oprah Winfrey. I don’t necessarily admire her for having a television show; I admire her for her drive. Did you know that she was fired from one of her first jobs because they told her she was “unfit for TV”? You know that manager is probably kicking himself today. She had a childhood that most may not recover from but she persevered and it has paid off. She always believed in herself and what she had to offer the world and never stopped trying.
Whenever I feel like I’m so close to succeeding but not sure if I can do it I ask myself…WWOD – What Would Oprah Do? It always reminds me that if you believe in yourself others will too.
It’s not difficult to find a woman out there who inspires you and provides you with the motivation and drive to move towards your goal. She doesn’t have to be famous; she could be as close to home as a family member or friend. The important thing is you have someone to look to when you question your own path.
So here’s what I ask of you:
- Share a story below of someone who inspires you and honor them.
- Strive to become that woman for someone else.
- Make sure your path is leaving doors wide open to the next generation of amazing girls.
- Share this article.
Written by guest contributor Michelle Hutchinson
My daughter and I play a game on our iPad called Sims FreePlay™. I’m sure you’ve heard of this game. It’s where you build a computer animated town and fill it with people – or Sims™ as they are called. Each person has their own personality, house, wardrobe, hobby, and career. You advance through the game by increasing skills in your hobby and your career and gain money and lifestyle points along the way. The more you practice your hobby the more lifestyle points you earn and the more you practice your career skills the more advance you become and the more money you make. Sounds a little like real life, doesn’t it?
For example, one career in our town is a Firefighter. To become the Fire Chief they must practice this skill over and over so they can advance to the next level. There are other careers in this town but it wouldn’t do this particular Sim™ any good to practice one of the other trades – because they are a firefighter. They need to keep their focus on firefighting. The Jack of all Trades career is not an option in this game, nor should it be in real life.
There’s a lot we could learn from this animated town. For one, the more we practice and engage in our hobbies and friends the more lifestyle points we earn and the happier we are. And two, the more we practice and stick to our specific job the more we advance in that career. Our Sims don’t have a choice of what career path they must follow, I assign one to them. You, however, do have the option to choose.
Do you love your job and the career path you’re on? Then follow it and practice getting better at that job. Take training, read books, get more involved and gain the skills needed to make that career even better. You may have many skills, don’t we all, but hone in on one in particular and then become the expert that other people come to and that you become known for.
On the other hand, what if you say you don’t like your current job or career path? Then ask yourself, why would you spend any time getting better at something you don’t even enjoy? Why not take that energy and focus on something that makes you happy. There must be something in your current job that you like or are good at or you would have never been hired. What is it? Can you take that skill and make something out of it?
I’ll give you an example. I use to drag myself into work every day. Even though at one point I really enjoyed my job, I had grown to dread Mondays. When I finally made that decision that I was no longer going to settle in my life, I took a moment to identify that part of my job that I liked and that I was naturally great at. It turned out to be efficiency. I was really good at helping the other departments streamline their processes and save time. I enjoyed helping them. This became the one skill that I was going to focus on and become the expert that people would know me for. And that’s what I’ve done.
Ask yourself these questions:
- What is it that you want to do with your life?
- What would it take for you to wake up on Monday happy and ready to start your week?
- What is it that you could do all day and just completely lose track of time?
- Now identify how can you make money doing that.
The Law of Attraction says that what you focus on you’ll receive more of. So if your focus is on hating your job, that’s what you will get more of – hating your job.
So make your focus “loving what you do” and just imagine what you’ll begin receiving.
The exercises in this workbook will help you identify what your unique abilities and strengths are, and may even help you identify your new career path.
If you had the choice to double your income or to double your time off, which would you choose? It is possible, maybe not over night, but it is possible over time if you learn the steps, follow the process and stay on track. It’s all about consistency and implementation.
In this new age, you are rewarded for your results, not activities. You are paid for your outcomes, rather than hours you work.
If you can double your value, you can double your income. How? By identifying the things you do that contribute the most to yourself and your clients.
I often refer to the 80/20 Rule:
- That 80% of our results come from 20% of our activities.
- That 80% of our income comes from 20% of our clients.
- That 20% of the people generate 80% of the revenue
So think about how you can incorporate this rule into your life by spending more time on your most effective activities. There are steps you can take whether you are an employee or an entrepreneur. I believe you need to think of yourself as an entrepreneur even if you are an employee, but that is another story.
How can you reinvent your career – what you do every day – to bring you more income, freedom and joy?
Four Simple Steps:
- Bring out a piece of paper and draw a line across the top and one down the middle. Now put a smiley face on top of the left column and an unhappy face on the top of the right column.
- On the left side, identify what are the things that you love to do, that you do well and that also bring you the most revenue.
- On the right side, identify all the things that drain your energy, that you put off, that you are terrible at or simply don’t get paid well for.
- Now eliminate, delegate and outsource all these items from the right side that are draining your energy and sucking your money so you can focus 80% of your time on the things items from the left side that you love, are great at and make you the most money.
It truly is that simple, but you might need some help with this. I find most people do need support – but once they get it and begin to implement this process the magic begins. I’ve seen it in my clients lives and I have used this secret over and over to not only create lots of wealth, but to give me the freedom to travel, make a difference and really live the life I love.
This is one of the smartest and fastest ways to double your income or time off. It will require some work and investment initially on your part, because after you eliminate, you are still left with delegating and outsourcing. This step will involve trust, giving up some control and ultimately result in your stepping into your power!
Now I invite you do to two things.
- Do the exercise above right now or at least put it in your calendar right now…then see how you feel when you are done and share it with us below in our FaceBook group.
- If you want help with your list when you complete it, click here to book a complimentary appointment with Michelle and me to take the first step in creating more time, freedom and money in your life by taking action with that list.
This process works and I can’t wait to hear what you discover, learn and create in your life, your business and your finances with it!
Women are making great strides in entrepreneurship. We are starting businesses at a higher than men now and according to research women will create over half of the 9.72 million new small business jobs expected to be created by 2018. That’s only 5 years away!
So where will you be in 5 years?
Will you be closer to your dream or still running from it?
“Within our dreams and aspirations we find our opportunities.” ~ Sue Atchley Ebaugh
I think what this quote means is that if you’re looking to start a business but not sure what to do – look to your dreams first. Listen to that voice inside of you that is trying to tell you…are you listening to it?
Many women today are starting their own businesses to live the life they want. They want the freedom that a home based business brings them. Imagine a life where you are spending your days doing what you love. Are you imagining it? What does it look like? Where is that feeling in your body?
If that feeling gets you excited than you’re ready!
So here’s your exercise today…
- Get Clarity: If you haven’t already downloaded our free workbook “How to Breakthrough your Fears and Step Into Your Brilliance” workbook than that is the first start. This workbook will help you identify your strengths and give you some clarity into a potential business opportunity. www.smartwomenscoaching.com
- Stop Wanting: You will need to shift your mindset from “I want” to “I have”. Wanting things only manifests more want in your life. You have to believe it to be yours. Write down how many times a day you say “I want” then shift that to “I have”.
- Shift your energy: We spend too much time in our head thinking and not enough time in our body feeling. When you have trouble with all the “mind clutter” take a moment to breath or meditate. Take deep breaths and release those thoughts. Become conscious of your surroundings. Listen to our interview with Joshua Bloom and Quantum Energy shifting and read through these last few articles to get Some great tips.
Are you feeling the shift?
Three steps to manifesting
When the new research comes out in 2018 will you be in that statistic? Will you be one of the new small businesses owned by women? I believe in you…do you?
To help you get started I have a fabulous home study course and for a limited time I am including a 30 minute clarity session with me. And in my upcoming ezine I’ll have a special coupon for this program. So if you’re not receiving those visit www.smartwomenscoaching.com right now and sign up!
Visit www.GetClarityNow.Com for more information about this home study course.
This is the new paradigm ladies! We are being called to step into our greatness like no time before and it is creating all kinds of stress, self-doubt, overwhelm and anxiety because even though our soul is calling out to be heard, our ego is trying to protect us and keep us safe.
The problem is that playing it safe or playing small is no longer going to work and the more we try to stuff down these feelings, the more anxiety we will create. I know, I have been there, and it’s not a pretty site! Believe me.
What I am finding in the work I do, is that women are being called to step into their brilliance and to fully align themselves with their divine purpose – and that’s simply doing what you came here to do in an authentic way that brings you joy, ease and abundance. When you do this, life actually begins to flow and making money becomes fun and effortless.
It’s possible, and I have figured this out for myself. I call it The Six Pillars of Awakened Prosperity System™. It’s the process I have used over and over in my life. It has helped me get to the next level every time and has brought me through some of the most difficult times in my life.
When we surrender to the process and look for the gift in every single experience, something magical happens. The gift becomes our greatest teacher.
Discovering our purpose may not be easy for some. Like any journey, there are trials and tribulations. There is a secret to this process, and it takes trust, support, and the guidance from someone who has taken the path before you. Without this guidance and support it doesn’t matter how rich or successful you are, you end up with all kinds of self-doubt and limiting beliefs that slow you down and bring you to your knees. It happens to all of us.
In fact, it just happened to me a few weeks ago, but I had a plan, and I took action immediately.
I went to our Website www.smartwomenscoaching.com and downloaded our free workbook called “Breakthrough Your Fears and Step into Your Brilliance”. I went through the workbook myself, right then and there and what I realized was if I was having this problem, then I knew others were too. The more women I asked, the more I saw… this was a major issue. If you haven’t already downloaded this free gift I recommend you visit www.smartwomenscoaching.com now and get it.
The secret to living your joyful and abundant life is so simple if you follow the process. We can’t wait to share this Six Pillars of Awakened Prosperity System™ with you!
I believe there is a huge spiritual shift happening on the planet both in how we make money, how we do business and how we live our daily lives. We are shifting from competition to collaboration, community and co-creation. Those who have learned how to be part of this process, rather than fight it are seeing huge shifts in every area of their lives.
Can you feel “The Shift”?
If you’re looking to gain clarity and help with this shift you may be interested in my home study course “Get Clarity Now”. Visit www.GetClarityNow.com for more information.
Have you noticed how some people seem to be able to make money and have success magically? It’s seems effortless too. Then others seem to struggle each year feeling like they need to create another mountain.
How are you feeling about 2013?
- Are you feeling excited and inspired?
- Or are you feeling stuck, overwhelmed and uninspired?
So many people are being called at this moment in time to step into their brilliance, to step out of their comfort zone and to do things they have never done before. It’s doing what you came here to do – your purpose. Often stepping into this place will take courage to do things you’ve never done before, confidence to stay the course even when it seems impossible and clarity to know what and how to do it.
We usually think of January as the time for beginnings and for making resolutions, when this time of the year is actually the perfect time for finishing up projects, reviewing the past and preparing for the future. We have just finished the harvest and it’s time to rest, celebrate and review. The spring is actually the perfect time for new beginnings. So take this time to prepare for a magnificent year but do it in the right way, so you don’t get frustrated and give up.
My New Years gift to you is my three step process to manifesting a dynamic 2013. It’s so simple, but it will take time and you will need to be consistent. If you do it, I promise, it will change your life. However, 80% of us won’t do it.
STEP #1: PAUSE – Before focusing on 2013 – schedule time to review 2012
- Track where you have been. What went well and what didn’t.
- Celebrate your successes.
- Find the gift in your failures because they are your greatest teachers.
- Release anything that is no longer serving you.
- All of this will increase your confidence, clarity and results for 2013.
Step #2: Plan – Schedule a Full Visioning Day
- Envision what your ideal year would look like. What would you be doing, how would you be experiencing each day and who would you love to be around in your life and career.
- Create a bold income goal for yourself. It should be a stretch but not unrealistic.
- Commit to a bold savings goal. Saving just $10/day for 20 years at 10% will give you over $200,000.
- Starting with the end in mind create a step by step plan for 2013.
- Join our Free Teleclass on Women in Transition and watch for details about our upcoming Visioning Workshop.
Step #3: Breathe – literally
- Make time every single day to get clear, to become present and to get grounded. If you meditate, exercise or do yoga, then you understand the power of breathing.
- Most of us breathe from our chests and spend 95% of our time on autopilot – functioning from our subconscious. We spend only 5% of our time “in our bodies” functioning at a “conscious” or “creative” level.
- Learn how to shift your energy, release limiting beliefs instantly and become fully present, so you can create and manifest from a place of total confidence and clarity. This power is within you and when you learn to master it, life begins to flow; you learn to be authentic and vulnerable. You will begin to operate from your soul rather than from a place of fear or ego.
- We have interviewed dozens of mindfulness experts on our radio show, Smart Women Talk, including Quantum Healer, Joshua Bloom on December 18th, 2012. Click here to listen.
These three steps will literally change your life, but you must schedule the time, follow the process and it will take discipline.
I have created a six step process that takes you through the Dream, Discovery, Leap, Plan, Dance and finally to Mastery. Watch for an opportunity to learn more about the process later this month as we go through it together.
Promise yourself to schedule time to Pause, Plan and Breathe and make 2013 your best year ever!
Click here to register for our *Free* Teleclass on “Women in Transition: A Guide to Living a Life of Purpose, Passion, and Prosperity.”