Posts Tagged ‘goals’
Last week, my husband and I met with our financial planner, John Steves. He is my former partner at Ameriprise and he is fabulous. Yes, even though I am a Certified Financial Planner, I still have my own advisor. It keeps my husband and me disciplined. Besides, I am a big picture person and John is the detail person who does the number crunching and also has his ears and eyes on the market daily.
Having a trusted advisor is one of the very best gifts you can give to yourself. I can help you with the big picture and help you create a game plan, but you will still want someone to run that financial plan taking a look at every area of your financial life, including what would happen if you died prematurely or couldn’t do what you do anymore. So often I hear of advisors just looking at the investments or just the insurance. True financial planning includes six areas of your life: financial position, goals like education and retirement, plus taxes, insurance and estate planning (or legacy).
A great financial planner will ask you to create a detailed budget, asking when certain expenses end, decrease or increase — like college expenses, health insurance costs and medical out of pocket, home improvements and maintenance, and even downsizing. They will used these numbers all through your analysis, and calculate how taking your Social Security and pensions at different times will affect your nest egg and amount you need to save today.
My husband is eligible for his pension at 55 and wants to compare retiring at age 55 to age 65. I think he will find it eye opening at the least. There is magic to knowing these numbers and I will share what you can do with it this type of information in my next article.
When you look at your retirement plan, do any of these apply to you?
- You plan to work forever
- You haven’t opened your statement since the market crashed in 2008
- You left or lost your job, dipped into your 401K and may have even paid taxes and penalties on it
- You aren’t saving anymore or don’t even have a retirement plan
- You have never seen your Social Security estimate
- You don’t understand your pension and benefit statements or even know where they are
- You’re paying so much for your kids college, there is nothing left for you to save for retirement
- Your kids have moved back in after college — enough said
- You have run up credit card debt and college loans and are trying to pay them off first
- You lost a big chunk of your savings in the 2008 market crash, never got back in and are afraid it’s too late
- You are hearing that the stock market is too risky and that bonds are even worse right now
- You are putting all your money into real estate
- Your best investment is your business, so you have everything tied up in that and just pray you don’t get disabled
- You have no idea where to start or how much you will need anyway
If you answer yes to any or all of these, then you are not alone. In a recent “Retirement Confidence Survey” conducted by the Employee Benefits Research Institute they asked “How confident are you about Retirement?” The results were:
- American workers are more pessimistic about their ability to retire comfortably than at any time since the survey began about 20 years ago.
- According to the survey about one‐third of workers tapped their retirement savings to pay for day‐to‐day expenses during 2010 and many of them didn’t have much saved in the first place.
- Just 59% of workers are currently saving for retirement and one‐half of them have less than $25,000 tucked away, according to the survey.
I believe that “work” is the New Retirement Solution and so do more and more baby boomers who are looking at their options.
- In a June 2008 Associated Press survey, it was reported that 78 million baby boomers are approaching retirement and that 66 percent of these individuals expect to continue working after “retiring” to supplement their pensions, Social Security and savings.
- In a recent Gallop Poll – that number is now up to 80%. Most plan to work part‐time, although some say they may need to work full‐time just to make ends meet.
The silver lining, according to LIfescience.com people who continue to work during retirement often experience better health than those who don’t work. As long as the work remains low stress, retirees who labor are less likely to suffer from major diseases such as cancer, high blood pressure, and cardiovascular disease. They are also less likely to become depressed.
This is great news…because I see many of us continuing to work by doing something we absolutely love. I call this Retiring To Something — Not From Something. I believe that this new retirement for most of us will consist of a simpler lifestyle with less consumerism and working at something we are passionate about. If my husband does want to retire early, we will have the numbers, and it will include going through this process…and I am sure it will include Costa Rica, Panama and golf!
This certainly is a different retirement than our parents and things have changed dramatically over the last two decades. Most of the clients I work with are interested in working in retirement not only for financial reasons, but to continue doing something meaningful where they are utilizing their unique abilities, life experiences and making a difference in the world.
I see us doing this into our mid to late 70’s. Look around you and you will see many vibrant 70 year olds doing amazing things and having fun. Remember, we will probably end up living into our late 80s and 90s.
The secret is creating your plan now and then taking action. This is the first of an ongoing series that will help you create that plan. Please make sure you don’t miss this series and share them with your friends by sending them to www.smartwomenscoaching.com. Plus your friends will get my free video course designed increase your confidence and wealth, our weekly ezine and radio shows, and 100 days of inspiration (quotes from women!).
Your exercise today is to “Find Your Stuff“.
Pull together all your savings, investment, 401k, IRA, pension and Social Security Statements. Next week, I will tell you what to do with them. Don’t delay. Please do this now before you forget. You will thank me for it!
If you are ready to Create Your Perfect Life feel free to book your complimentary 30 minute Discovery Coaching Session now at www.talkwithkatana.com
During this Memorial Day weekend, we will be honoring others who have died serving their country. My husband and I will be in Dublin, Ohio at the Memorial Tournament where they are honoring the deceased great golfers. A tournament created by Jack Nicolas.
I believe one of the best ways we can honor others every day of our life, is by honoring ourselves. As we rush around trying to keep everyone in our lives taken care of, meeting deadlines, managing our to do lists and our careers, budgets and everything else, one big thing often gets left undone. It happens to all of us, although unintended, and that is putting ourselves on the top of the list.
When we forget to care for ourselves, we end up becoming overwhelmed, worn out, drained, uninspired, and finally physically ill. This doesn’t serve us, and it certainly doesn’t serve anyone else in our lives. When we honor and respect ourselves, we are honoring and respecting everyone else in our lives.
In my December 12th blog post which I did in honor of the Winter Solstice – the shortest day of the year – I shared a releasing and receiving fire ceremony. I’m inviting you to do this again as we are nearing the Summer Solstice, June 20th which is the longest day of the year. This type of exercise will allow you to identify everything in your life that is no longer serving you and so you can make room for the things that you really want in your life.
It’s a really powerful ceremony, especially if you can do it in a group with a bonfire. Friday night was a full moon with a lunar eclipse, so it was a perfect time for a releasing and receiving ceremony. When I mentioned it to my daughters Saturday morning, they eagerly joined me in this ritual. I walked them through the process using the steps in my blog post (link). I was thrilling to see how serious they were taking it. I suggest reading my earlier post, this is what we did:
- We sat in a circle and wrote “What we wanted to release in our lives” – what was no longer serving us.
- Then we took out a fresh sheet of paper and wrote, “What we wanted to receive into our lives” – what we wanted more of in “I am” type of statements.
- We all gathered around the bonfire and read our “releasing statements” silently and then placed them in the fire. No one wanted to read these aloud, but it can be very powerful.
- Then it was time to read our new powerful intentions and everyone wanted to share these.
The girls were so excited about this ceremony and thanked me. One interesting note was that even though they found there was a lot of emotion while writing out the “releasing” statements, once the new “receiving statements” were written, the negative statements seemed to have lost their energy or power.
If you have young people in your lives try this ceremony with them. Ask them for ideas of what they can do with their new list if “I Am” statements. Our group talked about creating vision type of boards with not only the worlds and statements but with pictures so they could hang them up and see them every day. Brilliant! I would love to hear your personal experience with this exercise. I use my “I Am” statements every day after my morning meditation. Please share your ideas once you try this yourself!
Written by guest contributor Michelle Hutchinson
My daughter and I play a game on our iPad called Sims FreePlay™. I’m sure you’ve heard of this game. It’s where you build a computer animated town and fill it with people – or Sims™ as they are called. Each person has their own personality, house, wardrobe, hobby, and career. You advance through the game by increasing skills in your hobby and your career and gain money and lifestyle points along the way. The more you practice your hobby the more lifestyle points you earn and the more you practice your career skills the more advance you become and the more money you make. Sounds a little like real life, doesn’t it?
For example, one career in our town is a Firefighter. To become the Fire Chief they must practice this skill over and over so they can advance to the next level. There are other careers in this town but it wouldn’t do this particular Sim™ any good to practice one of the other trades – because they are a firefighter. They need to keep their focus on firefighting. The Jack of all Trades career is not an option in this game, nor should it be in real life.
There’s a lot we could learn from this animated town. For one, the more we practice and engage in our hobbies and friends the more lifestyle points we earn and the happier we are. And two, the more we practice and stick to our specific job the more we advance in that career. Our Sims don’t have a choice of what career path they must follow, I assign one to them. You, however, do have the option to choose.
Do you love your job and the career path you’re on? Then follow it and practice getting better at that job. Take training, read books, get more involved and gain the skills needed to make that career even better. You may have many skills, don’t we all, but hone in on one in particular and then become the expert that other people come to and that you become known for.
On the other hand, what if you say you don’t like your current job or career path? Then ask yourself, why would you spend any time getting better at something you don’t even enjoy? Why not take that energy and focus on something that makes you happy. There must be something in your current job that you like or are good at or you would have never been hired. What is it? Can you take that skill and make something out of it?
I’ll give you an example. I use to drag myself into work every day. Even though at one point I really enjoyed my job, I had grown to dread Mondays. When I finally made that decision that I was no longer going to settle in my life, I took a moment to identify that part of my job that I liked and that I was naturally great at. It turned out to be efficiency. I was really good at helping the other departments streamline their processes and save time. I enjoyed helping them. This became the one skill that I was going to focus on and become the expert that people would know me for. And that’s what I’ve done.
Ask yourself these questions:
- What is it that you want to do with your life?
- What would it take for you to wake up on Monday happy and ready to start your week?
- What is it that you could do all day and just completely lose track of time?
- Now identify how can you make money doing that.
The Law of Attraction says that what you focus on you’ll receive more of. So if your focus is on hating your job, that’s what you will get more of – hating your job.
So make your focus “loving what you do” and just imagine what you’ll begin receiving.
The exercises in this workbook will help you identify what your unique abilities and strengths are, and may even help you identify your new career path.
Every time we release anything that no longer is serving us, we are opening up space for more of what will serve us today. This could be cleaning out our closet, our bookkeeping, our refrigerator, even cleaning up our relationships. Each day, we are either expanding or contracting.
I choose to grow and thrive. What about you?
Take a few minutes today to look around your life.
- What is it that you have been holding on to that is no longer servicing you?
- What is it that is holding you back from living with joy and abundance?
- What is it that is draining your energy?
In my Perfect Life Time System, I call these Prep Days. Steven Covey calls these “Quadrant Two” activities – when you are working on things that are important, but not urgent. It’s when you are cleaning up messes and preparing for fabulous Perfect and Power Days.
By investing time today to clean up messes, get organized and to care for yourself, you will automatically be freeing up your energy, time and abundance in the future. Watch how things begin to shift in all areas of your life as you release and make room for more. Remember, everything is energy.
In last week’s article, I gave you an exercise to help you raise your energy and attract more wealth into your life. Did you take the time to do it? If not, I highly recommend doing this first and then coming back to this week’s exercise. Here is the link to Double Your Income and Double Your Time Off.
Take a look at your list from last week’s exercise and do the following:
- Simply cross out some items you can eliminate immediately. That was simple!
- Now pick the items you can delegate and outsource and find someone to help you.
- Then schedule time today in your calendar to take the first step in this process.
Start with one simple step and take action now.
This process I am sharing with you today (along with last week) will change your life by giving you more time, energy, money and freedom for the rest of your life. All you have to do is follow the process and watch the shift.
Next week, I will share the time system I use to stay on track that really leverages my time, energy and money, so be sure to do this assignment first!
If you had the choice to double your income or to double your time off, which would you choose? It is possible, maybe not over night, but it is possible over time if you learn the steps, follow the process and stay on track. It’s all about consistency and implementation.
In this new age, you are rewarded for your results, not activities. You are paid for your outcomes, rather than hours you work.
If you can double your value, you can double your income. How? By identifying the things you do that contribute the most to yourself and your clients.
I often refer to the 80/20 Rule:
- That 80% of our results come from 20% of our activities.
- That 80% of our income comes from 20% of our clients.
- That 20% of the people generate 80% of the revenue
So think about how you can incorporate this rule into your life by spending more time on your most effective activities. There are steps you can take whether you are an employee or an entrepreneur. I believe you need to think of yourself as an entrepreneur even if you are an employee, but that is another story.
How can you reinvent your career – what you do every day – to bring you more income, freedom and joy?
Four Simple Steps:
- Bring out a piece of paper and draw a line across the top and one down the middle. Now put a smiley face on top of the left column and an unhappy face on the top of the right column.
- On the left side, identify what are the things that you love to do, that you do well and that also bring you the most revenue.
- On the right side, identify all the things that drain your energy, that you put off, that you are terrible at or simply don’t get paid well for.
- Now eliminate, delegate and outsource all these items from the right side that are draining your energy and sucking your money so you can focus 80% of your time on the things items from the left side that you love, are great at and make you the most money.
It truly is that simple, but you might need some help with this. I find most people do need support – but once they get it and begin to implement this process the magic begins. I’ve seen it in my clients lives and I have used this secret over and over to not only create lots of wealth, but to give me the freedom to travel, make a difference and really live the life I love.
This is one of the smartest and fastest ways to double your income or time off. It will require some work and investment initially on your part, because after you eliminate, you are still left with delegating and outsourcing. This step will involve trust, giving up some control and ultimately result in your stepping into your power!
Now I invite you do to two things.
- Do the exercise above right now or at least put it in your calendar right now…then see how you feel when you are done and share it with us below in our FaceBook group.
- If you want help with your list when you complete it, click here to book a complimentary appointment with Michelle and me to take the first step in creating more time, freedom and money in your life by taking action with that list.
This process works and I can’t wait to hear what you discover, learn and create in your life, your business and your finances with it!
Women are making great strides in entrepreneurship. We are starting businesses at a higher than men now and according to research women will create over half of the 9.72 million new small business jobs expected to be created by 2018. That’s only 5 years away!
So where will you be in 5 years?
Will you be closer to your dream or still running from it?
“Within our dreams and aspirations we find our opportunities.” ~ Sue Atchley Ebaugh
I think what this quote means is that if you’re looking to start a business but not sure what to do – look to your dreams first. Listen to that voice inside of you that is trying to tell you…are you listening to it?
Many women today are starting their own businesses to live the life they want. They want the freedom that a home based business brings them. Imagine a life where you are spending your days doing what you love. Are you imagining it? What does it look like? Where is that feeling in your body?
If that feeling gets you excited than you’re ready!
So here’s your exercise today…
- Get Clarity: If you haven’t already downloaded our free workbook “How to Breakthrough your Fears and Step Into Your Brilliance” workbook than that is the first start. This workbook will help you identify your strengths and give you some clarity into a potential business opportunity. www.smartwomenscoaching.com
- Stop Wanting: You will need to shift your mindset from “I want” to “I have”. Wanting things only manifests more want in your life. You have to believe it to be yours. Write down how many times a day you say “I want” then shift that to “I have”.
- Shift your energy: We spend too much time in our head thinking and not enough time in our body feeling. When you have trouble with all the “mind clutter” take a moment to breath or meditate. Take deep breaths and release those thoughts. Become conscious of your surroundings. Listen to our interview with Joshua Bloom and Quantum Energy shifting and read through these last few articles to get Some great tips.
Are you feeling the shift?
Three steps to manifesting
When the new research comes out in 2018 will you be in that statistic? Will you be one of the new small businesses owned by women? I believe in you…do you?
To help you get started I have a fabulous home study course and for a limited time I am including a 30 minute clarity session with me. And in my upcoming ezine I’ll have a special coupon for this program. So if you’re not receiving those visit www.smartwomenscoaching.com right now and sign up!
Visit www.GetClarityNow.Com for more information about this home study course.
This is the new paradigm ladies! We are being called to step into our greatness like no time before and it is creating all kinds of stress, self-doubt, overwhelm and anxiety because even though our soul is calling out to be heard, our ego is trying to protect us and keep us safe.
The problem is that playing it safe or playing small is no longer going to work and the more we try to stuff down these feelings, the more anxiety we will create. I know, I have been there, and it’s not a pretty site! Believe me.
What I am finding in the work I do, is that women are being called to step into their brilliance and to fully align themselves with their divine purpose – and that’s simply doing what you came here to do in an authentic way that brings you joy, ease and abundance. When you do this, life actually begins to flow and making money becomes fun and effortless.
It’s possible, and I have figured this out for myself. I call it The Six Pillars of Awakened Prosperity System™. It’s the process I have used over and over in my life. It has helped me get to the next level every time and has brought me through some of the most difficult times in my life.
When we surrender to the process and look for the gift in every single experience, something magical happens. The gift becomes our greatest teacher.
Discovering our purpose may not be easy for some. Like any journey, there are trials and tribulations. There is a secret to this process, and it takes trust, support, and the guidance from someone who has taken the path before you. Without this guidance and support it doesn’t matter how rich or successful you are, you end up with all kinds of self-doubt and limiting beliefs that slow you down and bring you to your knees. It happens to all of us.
In fact, it just happened to me a few weeks ago, but I had a plan, and I took action immediately.
I went to our Website www.smartwomenscoaching.com and downloaded our free workbook called “Breakthrough Your Fears and Step into Your Brilliance”. I went through the workbook myself, right then and there and what I realized was if I was having this problem, then I knew others were too. The more women I asked, the more I saw… this was a major issue. If you haven’t already downloaded this free gift I recommend you visit www.smartwomenscoaching.com now and get it.
The secret to living your joyful and abundant life is so simple if you follow the process. We can’t wait to share this Six Pillars of Awakened Prosperity System™ with you!
I believe there is a huge spiritual shift happening on the planet both in how we make money, how we do business and how we live our daily lives. We are shifting from competition to collaboration, community and co-creation. Those who have learned how to be part of this process, rather than fight it are seeing huge shifts in every area of their lives.
Can you feel “The Shift”?
If you’re looking to gain clarity and help with this shift you may be interested in my home study course “Get Clarity Now”. Visit www.GetClarityNow.com for more information.
Have you noticed how some people seem to be able to make money and have success magically? It’s seems effortless too. Then others seem to struggle each year feeling like they need to create another mountain.
How are you feeling about 2013?
- Are you feeling excited and inspired?
- Or are you feeling stuck, overwhelmed and uninspired?
So many people are being called at this moment in time to step into their brilliance, to step out of their comfort zone and to do things they have never done before. It’s doing what you came here to do – your purpose. Often stepping into this place will take courage to do things you’ve never done before, confidence to stay the course even when it seems impossible and clarity to know what and how to do it.
We usually think of January as the time for beginnings and for making resolutions, when this time of the year is actually the perfect time for finishing up projects, reviewing the past and preparing for the future. We have just finished the harvest and it’s time to rest, celebrate and review. The spring is actually the perfect time for new beginnings. So take this time to prepare for a magnificent year but do it in the right way, so you don’t get frustrated and give up.
My New Years gift to you is my three step process to manifesting a dynamic 2013. It’s so simple, but it will take time and you will need to be consistent. If you do it, I promise, it will change your life. However, 80% of us won’t do it.
STEP #1: PAUSE – Before focusing on 2013 – schedule time to review 2012
- Track where you have been. What went well and what didn’t.
- Celebrate your successes.
- Find the gift in your failures because they are your greatest teachers.
- Release anything that is no longer serving you.
- All of this will increase your confidence, clarity and results for 2013.
Step #2: Plan – Schedule a Full Visioning Day
- Envision what your ideal year would look like. What would you be doing, how would you be experiencing each day and who would you love to be around in your life and career.
- Create a bold income goal for yourself. It should be a stretch but not unrealistic.
- Commit to a bold savings goal. Saving just $10/day for 20 years at 10% will give you over $200,000.
- Starting with the end in mind create a step by step plan for 2013.
- Join our Free Teleclass on Women in Transition and watch for details about our upcoming Visioning Workshop.
Step #3: Breathe – literally
- Make time every single day to get clear, to become present and to get grounded. If you meditate, exercise or do yoga, then you understand the power of breathing.
- Most of us breathe from our chests and spend 95% of our time on autopilot – functioning from our subconscious. We spend only 5% of our time “in our bodies” functioning at a “conscious” or “creative” level.
- Learn how to shift your energy, release limiting beliefs instantly and become fully present, so you can create and manifest from a place of total confidence and clarity. This power is within you and when you learn to master it, life begins to flow; you learn to be authentic and vulnerable. You will begin to operate from your soul rather than from a place of fear or ego.
- We have interviewed dozens of mindfulness experts on our radio show, Smart Women Talk, including Quantum Healer, Joshua Bloom on December 18th, 2012. Click here to listen.
These three steps will literally change your life, but you must schedule the time, follow the process and it will take discipline.
I have created a six step process that takes you through the Dream, Discovery, Leap, Plan, Dance and finally to Mastery. Watch for an opportunity to learn more about the process later this month as we go through it together.
Promise yourself to schedule time to Pause, Plan and Breathe and make 2013 your best year ever!
Click here to register for our *Free* Teleclass on “Women in Transition: A Guide to Living a Life of Purpose, Passion, and Prosperity.”
Michelle here…and as an efficiency coach here at Smart Women’s Coaching® I usually look at the oldest processes in your business first. You know…the ones you’ve been doing for so long that you don’t even think about them anymore. You may not even remember how they got started. It’s just the way you’ve always done it.
So it may be surprising to hear that it’s probably where the majority of your efficiency gaps and energy wasters will be found. Technology is always improving, updating and making things easier and yet most people will insist they don’t have the time to learn. The fact is you can’t afford the time that’s being wasted by not learning.
Whenever I hear “That’s the way we’ve always done it” I know that I need to address that process first. It always reminds me of a funny story I heard many years ago. It goes like this…
A mother was teaching her young daughter how to make a pot roast. The recipe was a very old recipe that was handed down from generation to generation and it was a tradition to teach the younger women in the family.
“The first thing you must do”, said the mother “is cut off the ends of the pot roast.” The daughter, curious as to why that was necessary, asked her mother why they had to cut off the ends.
The mother replied, “That’s just the way we’ve always done it. My mother did it that way and her mother did it that way”.
Not satisfied with that response the girl went to her Grandmother and asked the same question. “Grandma, why do we have to cut off the ends of the pot roast before we cook it?”
Her Grandmother gave her the same answer…”That’s just the way we’ve always done it. My mother taught me to do it that way.”
Still not satisfied with this reasoning, the girl finally went to the source of the recipe…her Great-Grandmother. “Great Grandma, I would like to carry on the tradition of your delicious pot roast but I have a question for you. Why do we cut off the ends of the pot roast before we cook it?”
The elder woman of the family gave this great insight into the mystery of why they’ve ‘always done it that way’…”Oh honey”, she said, “When I was first married, the pot I had wasn’t big enough for the whole pot roast so we always had to cut off the ends so it would fit in the pot.”
So you see, just because you’ve ‘always done it that way’ does not mean you should continue to do it that way. (Think of all that wasted pot roast.)
Now take a moment to think about some of the tasks that you perform that you’ve always done a certain way.
- Can it be updated with newer technology or programs?
- Is it possible there’s a better way to do it but you haven’t taken the time to learn how?
- Can it be eliminated all together?
Sometimes it takes someone looking in from the outside to see the problem.
I have helped many people simplify their systems freeing up time, saving money, and improving productivity.
If you’d like some help finding your efficiency gaps and energey wasters then click the link below and schedule a consultation to see how I can help you.
And catch yourself the next time you say “It’s just the way I’ve always done it.”
Being a serial workaholic (it’s easy to do when you love your work!) I can tell you that putting in the long hours and sacrificing your family, friends, and fun is not worth it. Sure it may help your business, but if you have no time to enjoy the benefits then is it really helping? You need a good combination of both.
With the New Year just around the corner many people start to think about changes they want to make in their lives. Maybe you’re finally ready to start that business or take your current business to the next level. Maybe it’s to finally lose that last 10 pounds, eat better, and start exercising. Or maybe it’s not really change you seek but a way to freshen up your life. In any case, it’s important to make time to play.
I created this exercise several years ago and it seems like the right time to talk about it again. I work with so many entrepreneurs who just don’t make the time for themselves. Why is it that we have no problem scheduling an hour for a meeting but can’t seem to find the time to schedule an hour for a massage? They are both important – one for your business and one for your health.
This exercise is called “The Perfect Life Filter™”. The purpose of this exercise is to help take a look at the different areas of our lives that are important to us:
If we are out of balance with any one of these areas it will affect the other areas.
Let me give you an example: I tend to get very focused on work (because my work is one of my passions) but when I do then I ignore my heath and my family.
I have worked through an entire weekend!
This is certainly not the way to develop deep and meaningful relationships with my family and friends and in the long run…it ends up not being that much fun either.
Think about your life and what’s important to you. How can you combine your goals to leverage your time and energy? Here are some examples of how to do this for yourself. And please share your results with us by commenting below.
Take a moment now and list your goals for each of the following areas:
• Family Goals: (ex: Deepen Relationships)
• Fitness Goals: (ex: Self Care – Energy)
• Finance Goals: (ex: Security – Abundance)
• Fun Goals: (ex: Joy – Experiences)
• Freedom Goals: (ex: Self Expression)
Now think of ways you can combine more than one goal to leverage your time.
- Family & Fun: Family Vacations.
- Fitness & Fun: Join a yoga or zumba class, or train for that marathon you always wanted to run.
- Family & Fitness: Go to the park with the family, ride bikes or go for a walk.
- Finances & Freedom: Make sure your finances are taken care of and your money is working for you. (if you need help in this area contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Freedom & Fun: Travel.
If you have to schedule time for fun then do it. It will hopefully become a habit and you won’t have to schedule it anymore, it will just come naturally.
Remember…all work and no play makes us unhappy, unhealthy, and drains our energy.
Don’t you want more from the life you were sent here to live?
If you need help getting started please click the link below to book your complimentary session with me.