About the Show:
Welcome to Smart Women Talk, where each week, I interview bestselling authors, experts and thought leaders on today’s hottest topics! Many of my guests are also Contributing Experts in my Smart Women Community.
- Are you doing what you love AND earning what you are worth?
- Are you building financial freedom for your family and your future?
- Have you created a new source for ongoing passive income for yourself?
- Are you caring for your health so you can enjoy a life of health, wealthe AND happiness?
- Do you wake up each day in a state of gratitude and joy ready to embrace life?
- Are you ready to make a meaningful difference in the world or create your legacy?
Your energy, beliefs and support system will often affect your ability to attract vibrant wealth, health and happieness into your life. I are here to address the cutting edge topics and bring you the thought leaders live, every week, so you can live with more purpose, passion and prosperity.
Be sure to sign up for my new Mobile App called Smart Women’s Empowerment so you will never miss a show and be able to access over 200 shows anytime, anywhere!
Katana Abbott is a Certified Financial Planner®, Life and Legacy Coach,Rising from a life of poverty and adversity to one of abundance, Katana built a $100 million investment management business and then retired at 47. Katana retired financially independent to pursue her dream of empowering women to make smart life and financial choices with her Smart Women Companies. Her vision was creating a community of smart women who would reach out to just one other woman in need and say, “Here take my hand I will show you the way!” Her passion is helping women break through limiting beliefs, to step into their brilliance and true purpose, so they can make a difference doing what they love.
Smart Women Talk is brought to you by the Smart Women’s Empowerment Program which is a project of United Charitable Programs, a registered 501c(3) public charity. Donations are tax deductible as allowed by law
Click Here for More Shows