Archive for September, 2009
Costa Rica is a passion of mine. In fact, I have visited six times and plan to live in there in the next few years! Because of the healthy lifestyle, fresh, vine ripened fruit, mineral rich water, lifetime physical work and sense of purpose, Costa Rica is home of one of the few Blue Zones in the world known for it’s high number of centenarians.
You are invited to join me in Costa Rica this January since I am traveling with Gutsy Women Travel January 17th for 9 days in Pura Vida (the Pure Life)! The trip they have put together looks wonderful. We will be going to several places I have already visited and several that will be new to me, like the snorkeling in Tortuga Island! I cannot wait to return to the hot springs spas of Tabacon near the Arenal Vocano. Here you will experience soaking in hot natural spas in an exotic garden setting. Imagine having a steaming hot waterfall massaging your back while relaxing in a jungle setting. It’s amazing!
While here in the rain forest, I will lead a group to experience the most amazing zip lines near the resort. These are the most amazing zip lines I have ever experienced. Imagine flying hundreds of feet above the canapy of the rain forest. It’s totally exelorating. I used to have a fear of heights, but no more! It looks very scary, but after your first time, you too will be a fan!
I believe in taking time to rejuvinate and what better place to do this. I hope you can join me in Pura Vida this January! Here is some details about our trip:
Join Gutsy Women Travel’s Costa Rican Traditions trip and find out for yourself why it was voted the “Happiest Country on the Planet.” Costa Rica is a peaceful and prosperous country that is internationally recognized for its ecological and environmental mindfulness as well as its warm hospitality, majestic landscapes, colorful wildlife and vibrant culture.
Our 9-day tour starts in San Jose on January 16 and weaves through lush rainforest, virgin cloud forest, two active volcanoes, working coffee and sugar plantations and the worlds largest butterfly garden. There will be endless opportunities for viewing wildlife and plant life – many of the species only found here – as you venture through one of the most bio-diverse regions of the world.
- Hike through the forest teeming with plant life and exotic birds
- Learn to paint your own handicrafts with local artisans
- Visit Arenal Volcano and PoÃƒÂ¡s Volcano, with one of the worlds largest geysers
- Enjoy a relaxing boat ride across Lake Arenal to Monteverde
- Explore the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve with it eight distinct eco-zones
- Attend a cooking class and learn how to prepare traditional Costa Rican dishes using exotic flowers and tropical vegetables
- Take a scenic ferry ride to Tambor
- Snorkel at Tortuga Island
- Participate in a sunset yoga session on the beach
- Relax in the Tacacon Hot Springs
- Visit a coffee plantation, a sugar plantation, and a fish farm
- Visit the Gold Museum and Costa Rica’s National Theater
- And so much more!
- Roundtrip airport transfer in San Jose
- 2 nights at The Alta Hotel in San Jose
- 2 nights at the Mountain Paradise Hotel in Arenal
- 2 nights at the El Establo Hotel in Monteverde
- Ferry to Tambor
- 2 nights at the Tango Mar Hotel & Resort in Tambor
- Tours and transportation as noted in Itinerary
- 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners, 1 reception
- Tour Manager throughout
Book By December 18, 2009 and Save!
$2099 per person, based on double occupancy
The single supplement is $600.
Book after December 18, 2009
$2299 per person, with a single supplement of $600.
Call them to book at 1-866-IM-GUTSY
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org